GB1607 - Card Products Manager
Product, Mobile & Loyalty
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Proactively manage / assist on activities related to Cards Product launch and take measures to improve profitability of the cards business by focusing on the existing and prospective customer. Suggest enhancements while developing products, features, processes, to achieve & surpass revenue goals.
- Work closely with the Card product Manager on the design, execution and evaluation of the strategic products ,tests, changes and enhancements
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure targeted launch and widespread exposure for product consumption
- Manage the setup of the operational activities of Card Product.
- Assist in developing the plan and delivering the new cards products & Campaigns based on approved strategy.
- Manage the developing of cards products campaigns to generate interest and achieve cards budget.
- Manage preparation of required training material on cards products in coordination with Marketing.
- Provide guidance in responding to customer queries regarding all existing new cards products.
- Follow up the performance & efficient functioning of card’s products.
- Assist in determine market segment and project future business volumes, customer and market trends for business plan.
- Recommend success metrics, analyze results & report findings.
- Provide relevant inputs for business plan preparation as well as quarterly reviews of cards products and Campaigns
- Policies and Procedures: Manage the documentation and obtain approval on procedure for loyalty program which includes inquiries and redemption through various channels
- Corporate governance & AML compliance: Work fully within risk policies & procedures AML and all compliance regulations
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelors Degree in Sales & Marketing / Business or equivalent
- Good knowledge of Consumer Banking products and services; understanding of Cards concepts. Knowledge of regional business trends and local market.
- 3 - 5 years relevant experience (preferably in Financial Services / Marketing )
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical thinking
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Presentation skills
- Customer Service orientation
- Excellent PC Skills (MS Office)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV