GB1657 - Officer-Documentation
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To coordinate with Corporate and International Banking groups and obtain required information about GB clients in order to prepare accurate and timely credit documentation in coordination with Credit Admin - Legal Team.
- Document Receiving:
- Receive credit applications after credit committee’s approval and check approved terms & conditions against the credit policy of GB and CBK regulations.
- Document Checking:
- Check all borrowing collaterals/ support documents ensuring appropriate consolidation of required documents
- Follow up with the account officers regarding all outstanding cases related to non-compliance with the Credit Policy.
- Coordinate with the Credit Admin Legal Team and GB Legal Department for certain cases ensuring closure of gaps and inconsistencies; Coordinating between legal department and Account Officer.
- Other Tasks:
- Updating limits in the system after being processed.
- Debiting fees such as commitment fee, advisory fee, restructure fees, mortgage fees and evaluation fees.
- Daily Registration for all the above works in the bank system
- Corporate Governance:
- Comply with Anti-Money laundering policies and ensure being up to date on all existing and new updates
- Policies & Procedures:
- Follow all relevant Gulf Bank policies procedures , Risk policies and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree / Advanced Diploma in Accountancy
- Basic understanding of financial accounting credit risk, general understanding of banking systems & procedures, MS Office proficiency
- 2 – 3 years in Credit Administration or in a credit review role within a bank
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Communication Skills
- Customer Service Orientation
- Computer literacy
- Organization skills
- Attention to details
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV