GB1671 - Officer-Branch Procedures
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Responsible for executing operational activities and creating reports related to: PAMA, Dormant Unclaimed accounts, Tellers Cash Allowances, GB staff transactions & Daily/Monthly & quarterly reports. Communicate with branches for query resolution.
1. PAMA Affairs:
- Prepare letter for PAMA advising on a/c closure and fund transfer. Execute hold on deceased a/c in case of existing loan/ card needs to be settled.
- Track and follow-up responses with departments / units.
2. Daily, Monthly &Quarterly reports :
a) Daily reports amendments’ :
- Receive daily : KYC,Youth & Ci-net reports for ID update
b) Dormant –Unclaimed accounts ( Daily/Monthly ):
- Print daily activated dormant accounts report from BO system , and check against branches/departments documents signed by customers Follow up with IT & Mail dept. in order to print & send monthly notification letters for: Non active accounts which will be dormant in 2 mts & Unclaimed accounts which will be closed in 2 mts
c) Charity Accounts Reporting:
- Actively engage with IT operations, MAK assistant, for preparing a Charity accounts report on monthly basis.
d) Al Amil Report to Central Bank of Kuwait:
- Generates Al Amil report on monthly basis to be submitted to CBK through proper channels.
e) Tellers’ Cash Allowance Report:
- Prepare cash teller’s transaction report on quarterly basis for cash allowance calculation purpose.
3. GB staff accounts transactions:
- Change ex staff account types, and close staff account as per HR request
4. Branch Communications & Query Resolution:
- Communicate necessary instructions to branches as requested.
- Circulate policy, procedure and system amendments’ once implemented
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
a) Education / Qualifications:
Diploma / Degree in commerce or related field
- AML and CBK regulations.
- Process and procedure drafting
- Sound Banking Operations knowledge
- Minimum 2-3 years in similar job/ task
- Sound knowledge in bank processes, procedures and policy formulation and operations.
d) Generic & Specific Skills:
Excellent command in English/Arabic
(spoken & written)
Analytical thinking and problem solver
Organized thought process
Should have flair for policy process & procedures documentation
Coordination skills between cross functional teams
Advanced computer skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV