GB1684 - Assistant Manager-Facilities&Collateral
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To accurately and timely process credit applications ensuring strict adherence to credit policies.
- Analyze and ensure that all borrowing documents are adequate and all collaterals/ supports/ have been perfected.
- Input approved limits in accordance to the perfected documents.
- Feed interest rates & commission in to the system as per the up to date GB guidelines.
- Handle extensions, freezing and allocation of limits after document approval, thereby obtaining validated documents from the client.
- Ensure that all documents from groups are in compliance with the legal and credit policies and procedures of GB.
- Follow up on the outstanding documents and exceptions; each in its target date and escalate any deficiency to Management Sub- Committee.
- Process limits approved for international Banking as per the current limits prescribed by the group in accordance with the Top 300 banks and 2nd Tier banks report.
Corporate Governance and compliance:
- Work fully within: risk policies and procedures and all compliance regulations.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/ Banking/ Finance
- Credit Background.
- Sound Knowledge of operations.
- 6 – 8 years in banking / related fields with 2-3 years in a supervisory position within credit.
- Fluent in English and Arabic
- Communication skills
- MS Office proficient
- Time management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV