GB1685 - Internal Communications Officer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To support all internal communication initiatives, leading in particular on online/social media areas
- Work effectively with external suppliers and internal customers, particularly Marketing, to deliver world class activities/events and ceremonies such as and not limited to open day, job fairs, town halls etc:
- Ensure Gulf Bank’s brand pervades all events
- Create, promote and drive activity through a Bank Wide social media channel (Yammer) in line with Bank initiatives, employee engagement. Ensure activity and messages conform to bank culture and codes of good conduct
- Coordinate the preparation of brochures, invites, agendas etc.
- Manage the preparation of awards and certificates
- Administer employee engagement surveys - ensuring clear message delivery on the survey’s purpose
- Process and present survey outcomes
Channel Management/ Maintenance:
- Lead on Social media initiatives and online development programs.
- Manage the Gulf Bank Intranet
- Support, with marketing and Talent Acquisition the management of the Linkedin Career page
- Conduct monthly audits of both Yammer and the Intranet to ensure relevance, updating and compliance
Corporate governance & compliance:
Work fully within:
- risk policies and procedures
- all compliance regulations including AML compliance
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Mass Communication/ or equivalent certification.
- Good knowledge of HR practices, Organizational development and employee engagement, employee communication and knowledge of the local & regional best practices for Corporate Internal Communication.
- 1 – 2 years experience in communications/PR
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication
- Customer Service Orientation
- Project Management skills
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Proficient in IT (MS Office & AML software)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV