GB1688 - Customer Service Representative (Customer Contact Center)
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
The Customer Service Representative is a key role in Gulf Bank's strategic aim to become the most customer focused bank in the region. As a "brand ambassador" for the bank you will be instrumental in providing best-in-class customer service and transaction support to customers.
Based at the Gulf Bank office at Al Saleh, you will be expected to work a variety of shift patterns. The role will be to handle all incoming customer calls, to assist and problem solve in a professional manner and also to provide a sales function for Gulf Bank products.
This role will be an excellant grounding into Retail Banking for those seeking a long term career. After a qualifying period, and contingent on performance, meeting targets and displaying proactive and proffessional behaviours you will be eligible to apply for a potential move into other areas of the bank
- Customer Service:
- Respond to all incoming customer calls promptly, displaying curtesy and professionalism.
- Meet the bank's high standards of customer service and focus by delivering high quality customer service and exceeding satisfaction goals with every customer contact.
- Cross Selling:
- Maximise cross selling opportunities by pro-actively informing customers of products and services available from Gulf Bank
- Outbound Calls:
- As directed by management, in line with contact center targets, to ensure repeat and new business customers.
- Customer Records:
- Create, update and maintain relevant customer records ensuring that data is recorded appropriately
- Corporate Governance & Compliance: Work fully within:
- Risk policies and procedures
- All compliance regulations
- Education / Qualifications:
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree / Equivalent Qualification
- Knowledge of Consumer Banking Products & Services (training provided)
- Good understanding of customer needs
- 0 – 2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual in Arabic and English
- Computer literacy
- Strong Time Management skills
- Team Player
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to problem solving and be someone who takes delight in assisting customers to an exceptionally high level. You will be communicative (written and spoken), numerate, highly organized, a strong team player and be able to handle busy periods with a smile and an air of confidence. You will be seen as someone who constantly displays high levels of Trust, Empathy and Agility in all dealings with both customers and colleagues.
The Customer Service Representative is seen as an entry position into a strong career within banking. This will be an opportunity to learn the products, services and values of Gulf Bank, whilst honing your skills and competencies in retail banking. A Contact Center Operator will have contact with a diverse section of the bank's customer base and products and this will prove an excellent grounding for insights into Reatil Banking
Consistent high performance will lead to further development within Gulf Bank - supported by internal/external training, development programs and mentoring.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV