GB1689 - Customer Service Representative
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
The Customer Service Representative is a key role in Gulf Bank's strategic aim to become the most customer focused bank in the region. As a "brand ambassador" for the bank you will be instrumental in providing best-in-class customer service and transaction support to customers.
Before applying for this role, please research the role of a Retail Banking Branch Teller (CSR).
- Banking Transactions:
- Process cash transactions after verifying signatures, dates, numerical amounts, account funds & ID checks
- Mail, Telex & ATM Cards:
- Receive returned cheques, new ATM cards etc. sort, make required entries and advise parties accordingly
- Send, receive and file telex confirmations and ensure transfers are properly processed
- Customers Enquiries:
- Respond to all customer enquiries and requirements in a proactive and professional manner
- Customer service:
- Deliver high quality customer service and exceed satisfaction goals with every customer contact
- Customer Records:
- Create, update and maintain relevant customer records ensuring that data is recorded appropriately
- Corporate Governance & Compliance: Work fully within:
- risk policies and procedures
- all compliance regulations
- Education / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree / Equivalent Qualification
- Knowledge of Consumer Banking Products & Services (training provided)
- Good understanding of customer needs
- 0 – 2 years experience in a customer facing role
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual in Arabic and English
- Computer literacy (MS Office & BEAM)
- Project Management
- Risk Management
The ideal candidate will have a proactive approach to problem solving and be someone who takes delight in assisting customers to an exceptionally high level. You will be communicative (written and spoken), numerate, highly organized, a strong team player and be able to handle busy periods with a smile and an air of confidence. You will be seen as someone who constantly displays high levels of Trust, Empathy and Agility in all dealings with both customers and colleagues.
The Customer Service Representative is seen as an entry position into a strong career within banking. This will be an opportunity to learn the products, services and values of Gulf Bank, whilst honing your skills and competencies in retail banking.
Consistent high performance will lead to further development within Gulf Bank - supported by internal/external training, development programs and mentoring.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph