GB1690 - Senior Officer - HR MIS
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Administer Oracle Apps Database and support Oracle HR systems.
Technical Support, DB Management, tuning the application. Cloning production to test and development environment.
Monitoring UNIX server and application and db logs of oracle HRMS business (ERP) suite system (APPS DBA).
Support Orgplus, HRIS interface and HR Customized solutions.
Set up Alerts and Administer Workflow / Notification Mailer.
Report generation using SQL.
Fix issues by analyzing the PLSQL packages.
- Corporate governance & compliance: Work fully within risk policies & procedures and all compliance regulations
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Education / Qualifications: Bachelors degree in MIS or Information Technology
- Knowledge: Excellent knowledge of Oracle E-business suite Technical knowledge of Oracle HRMS, Unix server administration, SQL & PLSQL, Oracle Workflow. OA framework is plus.
- Experience:2-3 years of experience as an Oracle Apps DBA and at least 1 year of experience as PLSQL Developer.
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Analytical thinking and reasoning skills
- Communication Skills
- Ms- Excel Skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph