GB1692 - Administrative Assistant
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To provide standard administrative support to a department and or/ Manager by efficiently carrying out general clerical / department specific, project based and receptionist work.
- Photocopying and distribution of credit packages to Credit Committee members/RMs/other officials concerned.
- Upload/transfer soft copies of credit packages to credit committee members through IPAD.
- Hand-over of original credit approvals to Credit Administration under proper acknowledgement and approval copies to RMs.
- Provide all support to MCC secretary to manage the Credit & Risk Committees of the Bank.
- Maintain log book with all necessary details on Credit Approvals, Credit Reviews etc.
- Maintain and update all working files and index files in systematic manner and provide support to Credit Review Officers.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications: Graduate
Knowledge: MS Office Proficient, Telephone Manners
Experience: 2 - 3years experience in a similar role, in a professional office environment
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Communication Skills
- Computer literacy
- Interdepartmental coordination
- Organization skills
- Proficiency in English preferred or Bilingual
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV