GB1699 - SW & HW Support Engineer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Install, Setup, Configure and implement the End-User Hardware and Software in line with the bank’s policy and the department specific requirement.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Education / Qualifications:
- Diploma or a Bachelor’s degree in Information Systems or equivalent
- Good knowledge of PCs, Laptops, PDAs and tablets etc, prevailing and emerging technologies.
- 3 - 5 years of experience and proficient in PCs, Windows Operating Systems, Software, Hardware, TCP/IP, Switches, and all computer peripherals.
- Accreditation / Licensing:
- Certification in IT systems e.g. MCSE, MCDBA, etc.
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Fluency in English
- Fluency in Arabic will be an added advantage
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph