GB1710 - Assistant Manager-Social Media
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To be responsible for managing the development of social media channels i.e. Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn etc. as part of the overall marketing communication packages that deliver the business objectives of the Bank.
- Development of an overall Social Media Marketing Plan and Strategy.
- Development, management and execution of Social Media tools that shall be implemented such as daily observation of the communication-taking place within the Social Media Platforms as well as its main competitors.
- To leverage the use of Social Media as a powerful communication tool.
- Effectively utilize Social Media to change the way we communicate as an organization and effectively use Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, MySpace, Google+, LinkedIn and Instagram to engage with our customers on an ongoing basis and in a way not possible before.
- Expand the reach and strategically use social media to directly interact with existing customers whilst attracting new customers and also understand how customers view Gulf Bank, and in addition, also better understand what matters to them.
- In collaboration with customer service associate, ensure the timely, mature and constructive response and action taken on all customer complaints swiftly.
- Seek new and improved methods to engage with current and future customers through the monitoring of global and regional market trends in web interaction.
- Promoting the products and services of the Bank effectively and proactively using the right Social Media Channels
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree in Marketing / Communication
- Knowledge of marketing and social media channels
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience on all social media channels
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills
- In-depth knowledge and understanding of social media platform and their perspective participates ( FB, Youtube, Instgram , Twitter )
- Previous Experience and success with digital media
- Well experience in social media activity in local market
- Team player with the confidence to take lead and guide other staff when necessary ( content development , creating and editing content )
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Maintain a working knowledge of the principle of SEO
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Excellent writing and language skills in both language
- Proficient in MS Office
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV