GB1716 - Officer/Sr. Officer-Vostro (Treasury Operations)
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To make and receive KWD payments through CBK on a daily basis by strictly adhering to the policies, procedure and practice. To meticulously manage time and finish the days job.
Reconciliation and Follow-up. To make outgoing KWD payments. To Post incoming KWD payments from CBK.
Customer Service. To attend all internal/external queries. To process the transactions on time, keeping in mind the importance of transaction and customer demand.
Administrative. To file all the documents promptly on a daily basis. To sort and file SWIFT messages.
- Corporate Governance: Ensure compliance to all Operational procedures & Risk policies procedures by minimizing error ratios and customer frauds.
- AML Compliance: Comply Anti-Money Laundering policies and procedures
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Education / Qualifications:
- 12th class or equivalent grade/Diploma.
- Generic & Specific Skills:
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV