GB1728 - Campaign & Promotion Officer
Product, Mobile & Loyalty
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To provide comprehensive assistance for cards Products & Campaigns initiatives
- Provide comprehensive assistance for in setup of the operational activities of cards products & Campaigns.
- Coordinate with Marketing to ensure targeted launch and widespread exposure for product consumption.
- Assist in developing cards campaigns to generate interest and achieve cards budget.
- Assist in preparing the required training material on all cards and cards program.
- Efficiently respond to customer queries
- Provide feedback on the performance & efficient functioning of cards products software.
- Document the training materials & ongoing related communications
- Corporate governance & AML compliance: Work fully within risk policies & procedures AML and all compliance regulations
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Education / Qualifications: Bachelors degree in Administration / Sales & Marketing/Business
- Knowledge: Knowledge of Consumer Banking products and services; understanding of Cards Products. Knowledge of regional business trends and local market.
- Experience: 1 - 2 years relevant experience (preferably in Financial Services / Marketing team)
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Good Communication skills
- Analytical skills
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Customer Service orientation
- Excellent PC Skills (MS Office)
- Interpersonal Skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV