GB1732 - Senior Manager-International Banking
International / Investment Banking
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To efficiently organize, manage and maintain relationships with foreign financial institutions thereby achieving departmental revenues.
Policies, Processes and Practices:
- Implement all credit policies, processes and procedures and implement CBK guidelines and regulations and Basel II guidelines in order to ensure that all banking transactions are conducted within these limits and frameworks
Project and Contract Financing:
- Provide multinational project management and contracting firms with project and contracting financing facilities in order to meet their financing needs.
Prepare reports and proposals to include a study of the client background and a detailed analysis of the company, financial status and project financing requirements in order to assess the extent of credit to be extended based on creditworthiness
- Participate with other banks in order to provide loan syndication facilities which shares the risk and meet the project financing requirements which may exceed the individual lending limits of individual banks
- Assess the risk associated with the country and company performance and track record in order to establish the creditworthiness of each credit request received
MIS and Reports:
- Prepare credit applications, proposals and reports on various credit requests received from clients to obtain top management approvals
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Conform to risk policies and procedures to minimize the error ratios and customer frauds
- Comply to Basel II framework for all banking operations
- Comply to Anti – Money laundering policies and ensure they are up-to-date on all existing and new updates
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Demonstrated cash management industry expertise and detailed product knowledge.
- A track record in leadership – ability to direct and drive the ideas into action
- Proven ability to increase customer service quality and formulate associated customer marketing material to significantly improve service quality.
- Detailed local market knowledge
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Education /Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in any Business/Finance field
- Experience: 4-7 years in portfolio management preferably in an international bank.
PostGraduate/MBA in Finance
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph