GB1733 - Quality Assurance Officer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To monitor & audit call performance/documents at (Customer Contact Center, Complaints and Retention) Teams in order to Maintain, Control and Unify the Quality of Services as per set Quality Policy, Procedures and Suggest Solutions for enhancing Customer Service Quality Level.
1. Perform Call Quality for CCC, Complaint & Retention staff recorded calls with customers to ensure that staff performance meets GB Quality standards and protocol.
2. Ensure quality standards and services are maintained.
3. Perform Quality Audits as per approved procedure for CCC, Complaints and Retention.
4. Conduct one-to-one couching sessions with Teams staff to discuss the improvement needs as per the findings and analysis of “Quality, Complaints Employee Behavior & Complaints RFT” Reports.
5. Carryout group coaching in case of common issues conducted at the same Team.
6. Conduct Shadowing process with staff to ensure that QA standards and Management vision are implemented.
7. Address issues with the Teams Manager/Staff and communicate learning points for improvement.
8. Escalate all Findings and Issues in CCC, Complaints & Retention to Manager to be filtered and escalated further with the concerned area.
9. Provides sing-off to New staff after guaranties that staff meets quality standards before the go-live.
10. Escalate to Manager the proposals for enhancing workflow/process/system after understanding the existing workflow/processes/system scopes.
11. Conduct the Induction session related to QA to the new staff as per HR schedule.
12. Incidents and repeated issues and discuss progress with Manager on a regular basis.
13. Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager.
a) Corporate governance & compliance
- Adhere to risk policies and procedures
- Compliance to regulations and AML
b) Policies & Procedures: Follow all operational procedures and assist new Team members by communicating the same.
Education,Knowledge,Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge of QA, knowledge of customer service and local market practices
- 2 – 3 years in Banking within Customer Service / TQM / Telebanking
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Accountable for results
- MS Office Proficient
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV