GB1734 - KYC Remediation Officer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To perform each essential duty satisfactorily by ensuring that computerized records are captured accurately and maintained in the prescribed manner.
- Refers to tasks or list prepared by the manager containing customer category for data update and start with the process of data update.
- Ensure successful customer details update.
- Escalate in case of error or issue and follow-up.
- Contributes to a team effort and accomplishes related results as required.
- Ensure minimal turnaround time TAT on customer details update and provide prompt feedback.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Maintains data entry requirements by following the procedure.
- Assists when and where necessary in developing improved patient records management.
- Consults with the system/application and/or evaluators for troubleshooting database problems.
- Generates statistical reports and responds to inquiries regarding entered data as requested.
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager.
a) People management:
- Manage, train and motivate KYC Remediation team to ensure that the department delivers the optimum and agreed levels of service.
- Communicate operational procedures.
b) Corporate governance & Compliance:
- Adhere to all procedures and processes, risk policies and AML compliance.
Education / Qualifications: Graduate Customer Relations / Communication / Business Management / Sales & Marketing
Knowledge: knowledge of Consumer Banking Products & Services, IT and Banking Systems, Understanding of Customer Psychology
Experience: 1 – 2 year in Customer Service
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- MS Office & Banking software
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV