GB1737 - Quality Assurance Officer-Consumer Credit
Central Retail Credits
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To ensure quality assurance of loans and/or credit card original applications post disbursement or credit card issuance. Assist in release holds . Produce reports, MIS, follow up with the network monitor with & review assigned tasks within the department in accordance with the quality services policy and procedures.
- Review Loan / Credit cards Applications: Review original loan/credit cards applications , Terms & Conditions (T&C) documents validity and ensure the committee decisions are met and the CBK compliance
- Process Loan Applications: Process loan and credit card applications against cash collateral and assist in hold release
- Quality Monitoring: Monitor process steps & procedures involved in credit application and ensure standard quality practice
- Quality Assurance: Attention to details and ensure the maintenance of quality standards and services, Minimum analysis discrepancies
- Coordination: Coordinate with the branch network and other departments in timely and effective coordination, Efficiency in coordination in accordance with Consumer Credit Activities
- Corporate Governance: Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Risk Management: Conform to risk policies and procedures to minimize the error ratios and Comply to Basel II framework
- AML: Ensure Compliance to Anti – Money laundering policies & procedures.
Education,Knowledge,Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Degree in Banking /Finance / Business Mgt.
- Good knowledge of QA, knowledge of customer service and local market practices
- 2 – 3 Years in a similar role in the Banking sector
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Analytical thinking
- Detail oriented
- Accountable for results
- MS Office Proficient
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV