GB1738 - Officer-Transaction Banking
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To resourcefully attend to customer’s Corporate Online banking (COLB) needs and queries including on boarding and setup of clients’ profiles and answering to customer queries in addition to cross – sell Transaction Banking products.
- Understanding and executing the COLB product life cycle and product management.
- Assisting in COLB applications implementations.
- Responsible for all associated COLB enrolment, setup & maintenance of new and existing online banking accounts.
- Abiding with the SLA and communicating implementation Turn Around Time (TAT) to exceed customer expectations.
- Troubleshooting the COLB problems and providing the highest level of service and product support to resolve the customer's COLB issue and to restore the customer to fully functioning status while strengthening the customer relationship.
- Assisting in Customers COLB training.
- Cross selling Transaction Banking products
- Implement and operate customer service procedures
- Record call outcomes on system etc as required
Corporate governance & Compliance:
Work fully within:
- risk policies and procedures
- all compliance regulations
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Diploma in Banking/ Management or equivalent
Generic & Specific Skills:
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV