GB1748 - Management Associate, CIF Unit (CU)
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Supervise data input and documents for all customer accounts opened by the branches. Check the accuracy of signature scanning and authenticate each signature as per the terms defined in the specimen signature card for all new and existing accounts. Check signatures’ amendments and deletions performed by staff. Arrange the dispatch of cards back to the branches. If any disorders, communicate with the respective branches and rectify.
- Set performance objectives for the unit and monitor results against objectives of the Department, taking corrective action when required.
- Organize and manage the overall performance of unit in day to day work and maintain high standard of performance, better customer service and minimization of risk.
- Process all account & CIF applications received from branches; track and highlight discrepancies to the concerned branches during processing of documents due to incomplete documentation.
- Overall Verification of the authorization of signature cards received from branches by doing spot checking. In case of any discrepancy the concerned branch is contacted for rectification.
B. Enquiries and Complaints handling:
- Respond to enquiries of departments; Retail, Corporate and International Banking
- Follow up on all complex and disputed cases along with day-to-day work issues and ensure prompt resolution
C. Policy Compliance:
- Ensure Credit Policy, Departmental Procedure and Service Level Agreements are in adherence
D. Policies & Procedures:
- Follow all operational procedures and assist new Team members by communicating the same
- Comply to Basel II framework for all banking operations
Corporate governance & compliance: Work fully within:
- risk policies and procedures
- all compliance regulations
Education: Bachelor's in Commerce with banking Studies/Subjects
Knowledge: Good understanding of banking procedures, international guidelines
Experience: 5-8 years of banking operations experience
Generic & Specific Skills:
- MS Office proficient
- Bilingual in English and Arabic
- Efficient money laundering and forged document understanding
- Strong analytical and accounting skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV