GB1752 - Central Cash Officer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To provide effective customer service, support the cash administration processes and monitor logistical issues relating to cash distribution to the specified locations as per schedule
- Prepare money (bags) as per the cash request received from Branches/GB Clients and hand over to the specified vehicle in charge (contractor) for accurate distribution
- Prepare Coin Rolls as required and distribute to the Branches and Clients following the official guidelines break downs/issues to respective supervisor.
Cash Logistics & Monitoring:
- Receive surplus cash from the Branches, through the contracted agents, and prepare cash receiving documents accordingly.
- Receive cash from all Clients depositing cash above Retail limits at the counter and prepare cash receipts for the same.
- Ensure that cash limits are maintained at the Teller till and GB vault at all times, and take initiative accordingly to transfer / refill cash to/from CBK.
Documentation & Filling:
- Ensure appropriate documentation for all transactions and submit the same to the department manager
- Follow up with the contracted transporter regarding cash logistics for Branches and ensure receiving accurate documentation
- Prepare necessary documents while receiving/delivering cash to the Clients, and maintain the same in an organized manner
- Corporate governance & compliance:
> Work fully within:
- GB Security & safety policy
- GB standard
- All approved policies
Education / Qualifications: Diploma / Certification in a relevant field
Knowledge: Good knowledge of Cash Administration and logistics
Experience: 1-2 years with similar experience
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Good Communication
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Accounting skills
- Task management
- Time management
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV