GB1757 - TELE-COLLECTOR-CSR
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To ensure maximum retrieval of bad debts from default cases thereby reducing of pre-legal and legal procedures.
- Proactively analyse defaulted customer history andbackgound and past dues for collection purposes.
- Call assigned delinquent customers; applying effective techniques for customer debt reclamation and closure of cases.
- Escalate all high risk cases to Senior CSR and update customer account accordingly.
- Ensure update of collection system based on the outcome of tele-calling initiatives.
- Achieve assigned target with regards to recoveries on specified categories in line with the departmental policy.
Interdepartmental follow –up:
- Cordinate withrequired departments for default customers and ensure adeqaute retieval techniques.
- Liaise with Corporate Banking and branches on appropriate authorizations required for corporate & retail collections.
- Ensure appropriate call quality is maintained for all calls and any concerns are voiced to the supervisor for closures.
Corporate Governance and compliance:
- Work fully within: risk policies and procedures and all compliance regulations.
Education / Qualifications:
Diploma in customer relationship management
General understanding of Collections activities and practices
1 - 3 years in a similar orle in Collections preferably in a bank
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Good Communication
- Fact Analysis
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Proficient in IT (MS Office & Banking software)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV