GB1758 - Senior Manager - Head of Sales and Liquidity Management
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Identify, promote and develop Transaction banking sales opportunities in terms of Cash Management, Trade Finance and Liquidity products and services.
Sales, Liquidity & client management
- Win new cash management and trade finance mandates, expand existing relationships, and protect current business flows.
- Partner with all business groups to ensure winning Transaction banking mandates.
- Develop links with other related partners and product areas to maximize cross selling opportunities.
- Implementation and monitoring of sales pipeline and Call report mechanism on a daily basis as new opportunities are identified and existing deals are moved forward.
- Manage clients with large deposits, trade business needs and potential generators of fees and commission.
- Maintain contact with customers and ensure they are kept aware of Transaction Baking services.
- Ensure high quality customer service is provided at all times
- Act on and close referrals generated internally and externally.
- Identify and develop new client relationships through regular calls.
- Manage relationships with deposit clients
- Achieve deposit volume requirements
- Achieve deposit cost of funds requirements
- Manage deposit approval process
- Manage the deposit internal and external audit requirements
- Interact closely with Treasury in liquidity management process of the bank
- System admin for approving clients matrix of online banking system
Leadership & People Management
- Exhibit strong leadership by managing performance, developing and motivating sales team
Sales Support and Deal Accountability
- Formulate sales plan, initiatives, support the Corporate team & Sales teams to achieve the annual sales target/Growth
- Regularly review product income streams to ensure correct and timely accounting entries are passed
Products & services
- Identify client requirements in terms of products and services.
- Support the development of new “out of box” ideas to the development team.
Policies & procedures
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures
- Ensure compliance with all CBK, GB operational procedures, Risk and AML policies and procedures
Education / Qualifications:
- More than 5 years experience in Cash Management, Liquidity Management, and Trade Finance Sales. Corporate Banking experience is Preferable
Generic / Specific Skills:
- Interpersonal, negotiation and selling skills.
- Planning & Organization skills
- Strong analytical & presentation skills
- Communications and influencing skills
- Financial analysis (Preferable).
- Comprehension of Interest Rate environment.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV
2. Passport-size photograph
3. Passport/Civil Id Copy