GB1760 - SWIFT Officer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To process all SWIFT payments / messages as per the pre-defined transactional procedures.
Processing Inward SWIFT payments messages:
- Reconcile all inward SWIFT payments/messages and sort them accordingly to various department and branches.
- Prepare cover letter for each SWIFT payment/message to register them in an inward ledger for each receiving departments acknowledgement.
Processing outward SWIFT payments/messages:
- Receive in hard copy of the SWIFT payments/messages from various GBK departments and branches.
- Prepare electronically typed payments/messages.
- Grade the SWIFT payments/messages, provide for the verification of the Senior Officer prior to sending them to required destination.
- Follow all relevant operational procedures and instructions so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner.
- Confirm to risk policies and procedures to minimize the error ratios and customer frauds.
- Comply to Basel II frame work for all banking operations.
- Comply to Anti-Money laundering polices and ensure they are up-to-date on all existing and new updates.
Education / Qualifications:
- Vocational Diploma in General / Office Administration
- 0 – 2 years of communication SWIFT / Telex, fax mailroom
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Typing speed 30 words per minutes
- Ability to multitask and perform under work pressure.
- Ability to grasp information quickly (SWIFT Codes, refer directory, etc)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV