GB1761 - Treasury Manager
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To efficiently manage clients and provide them with best custom made treasury products within the scope of bank policy, thereby achieving department’s revenues.
Planning and budgeting
- Assess bank strategy and positioning in the sector to coordinate joint targets with the business lines.
- Set joint targets with wholesale banking to define and target the suitable client base.
- Plan and manage revenue targets on various treasury products ensuring maximization of volume, profitability and clientele.
- Analyzing the client profile and objective to market and provide the sufficient products for the client to mitigate risks.
- Assess and follow markets to update and inform clients and relevant internal parties about the developments.
- Understand client’s business by thorough client need analysis, hence providing tailor made bank services.
- Acts as an advisory to customers, providing effective treasury product advice thereby extending existing customer relationships.
- Attain business referrals and identify prospects and acquire them.
- Enhance the technical capabilities to have analytical skills to match the proper treasury product to the client needs.
- Train the junior team members on adequate treasury product knowledge.
- Coordinating with the relevant desks in treasury (trading and ALM) to meet the bank’s overall goals in terms of meeting budgeted profitability and volume while leveraging client relation.
- Ensuring the sufficient infrastructure in monitoring the clients exposures and the bank’s risk appetite to these clients.
- Ensuring and following the treasury pricing mechanisms to the bank’s network.
- Participate in risk analysis of clients to locate disapproval, rejections of client applications for treasury
- Generate daily market flash report for clients.
- Update clients on a weekly basis on market trends, new treasury products.
Corporate Governance and compliance
Work fully within risk policies and procedures and all compliance regulations.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Graduate in Finance or related studies
- Good knowledge of FX, money market and derivatives mechanism
- Risk management skills
- 3 – 8 years of treasury marketing, with experience in money market products, foreign exchange and derivatives along with good knowledge of process flows of treasury business
- MS Office proficient.
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Attention to detail
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV