GB1762 - Executive Manager-Treasury Services
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Develop and manage Treasury Sales business by providing a complete range of risk-prudent Treasury products including Foreign Exchange, Fixed Income and Derivatives/ Structured products as well as deposits to existing and new clients of the bank. In addition, to pricing customers within the foreign exchange and attain the budget measured.
- Coordinate in preparing/building strategies to achieve agreed objectives in accordance with the treasury and bank’s policies and procedures Recommend strategies to attract new clients
Planning and budgeting:
- Plan and implement periodic marketing plans, and set goals to achieve agreed objectives.
- Identify clients’ requirements and develop new products and solutions accordingly. Conduct seminars and presentations to internal and external clients promoting treasury products and services.
- New client development and prospecting. Relationship development with existing client base. Market intelligence on product offered by competition, in order to provide comparable and better services. Quote and provide advice on Foreign Exchange, derivatives, structured products, deposit rates and other Treasury products to clients (market analysis).
- Co-ordination in line with other management of other business groups’ .Ensure that team members are focused on executing action plans and are actively conducting profitable transaction. In addition, to solving any issues/errors that may have happened in branches.
Leadership & People Management:
- Exhibit strong leadership by managing performance, developing and motivating staff
Policies & Procedures:
- Recommend improvements to departmental policy and direct the implementation of procedures
- Ensure compliance with all CBK, GB operational procedures, Risk and AML policies and procedures.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications: Bachelor’s Degree in Finance / Banking with MBA
Knowledge: In-depth understanding of Corporate Banking, Portfolio management, Risk analysis and market trends
Experience: 5 – 6 years of experience as a Banking professional
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Exceptional Communication
- Persuasive Business Writing
- Project Management
- Conceptual & Analytical Thinking
- Risk assessment
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Proficient in IT (MS Office )
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV