GB1763 - Assistant Manager-Digital
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Manage the Gulf Bank website and leverage it as an effective sales and marketing tool.
- Website Maintenance: Ensure overall, day-to-day and 24/7 functionality of website and website dynamic content. Report downtime and technical issues / errors to IT and ensure these are addressed
- Campaign Management: Execute website marketing campaigns timely and in line with planned Bankwide/ Consumer Marketing calendar
- Marketing Standards: Ensure website content is compliant with GB Brand guidelines and following marketing and advertising standards to ensure unified and smooth customer channel experience
- Best Practices: Keep up-to-date with latest best practices in digital marketing worldwide, and monitor competitors’ websites and digital activities to ensure GB’s website is delivering optimized customer experience
- Reporting: Provide timely and regular website analytics as per set KPIs, and monitor performance of campaigns, initiatives, sections, sales and acquisition, etc. by utilizing web management tools.
- Initiatives: recommend initiatives that enhance and maximize customer experience and engagement while saving money to the bank.
- Offsite/ Social Media: Integration and alignment with other digital activities of the bank including social media, offsite digital, email marketing, etc.
- Corporate Governance & Compliance: Work fully within risk policies, procedures and all compliance regulations.
Education / Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree (preferably in digital marketing/IT with web content management)
- digital savvy, Understanding of website basics; deep knowledge of HTML/JAVA/CSS, basic knowledge of AJAX/JQUERY
- 3 – 5 Years in a similar role (banking sector preferred) with website and offsite management knowledge
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills
- Project Management
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic and business thinking
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Proficient in MS Office.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV