GB1764 - Assistant Manager - Marketing
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To be responsible for development of marketing communication content/ creative solutions that promotes the product and services of the bank by making use of all marketing channels including digital media, social media, phone marketing etc. while ensuring leveraging the brand image of the Bank and being the guardian of GB Brand guidelines.
- Proactively assist the Senior Manager Marketing Communications in developing marketing creative programs that achieves Business objectives.
- Progressively communicate with the Advertising Agency on agreed campaign requirements ensuring clear creative brief directives and defined marketing and communication objectives
- Assess creative presented by agency to fit the standards of creative brief provided for each campaign.
- Ensure creative/ content concepts are adaptable to the nature of each channel and the target audience based on best practices and previous experience
- Presentation and communication of creative concepts to Campaign Owners / key stakeholders to obtain necessary feedback/ approvals
- Optimize and ensure Marketing and advertising campaigns/ communication packages are within approved cost budgets
Policies and Procedures:
- Implement the Marketing programs activities to ensure consistent and systematic application of Marketing ‘best practices’
- Interact and work with all members of the Marketing Team and report to the Senior Manager Marketing Communications
- Interact with key business partners in the Bank to understand and help them achieve their brand / customer / product objectives
- Manage the conceptualization, development, delivery and production of marketing collateral including ATL, BTL and Digital materials with the Advertising Agency
- Utilize the Marketing Cycle Planning calendar to plan workflow and campaign roll-outs
- Monitor competitor’s activities
- Track campaign results and provide reports/ actions on performance.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications: Degree in Marketing / Advertising/Media Management
Knowledge: Knowledge of advertising and should have a creative bent of mind with attention to detail. And knowledge of digital marketing world channels
Experience: 5+ years relevant experience on client side
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication & presentation skills
- Digital/ Social media experience
- Has a creative eye and innovative thinking
- Excellent problem solving and decision making abilities
- Project Management
- Details oriented
- Analytical Thinking
- Strategic and business thinking
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- Proficient in MS Office.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV