GB1766 - MIS Analyst
Central Retail Credits
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Responsible of analyzing data of bank’s provision and collection in order to understand potential loss, creation of reports and processes to help improve the bank’s assists and department performance. To prepare monthly, quarterly and yearly report of the bank’s and department performance to upper management.
- To cross hold reports in order to facilitate the collector to know accounts that has funds and deduct where necessary
- To assist collection department on a daily basis for all requirements, holds an authorizations.
- To test, review and analyze customer’s information and report the status to the management when necessary.
- To analyze each salary file received from salary department to identify potential payments.
- To support management on a daily basis with providing necessary reports.
- Identify delinquent customers and the available balances in their account on daily basis for reporting
- Develop report to show monthly and yearly recovery performance
- Send SMS to all delinquent customers
- Provide Key Metrics Report to Products & Segments Department to match the impairment
- Analyze NPA reports to identify potential loss or solution
- Develop specific reports requested by Credit Monitoring Department regarding overdrawn accounts performance.
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
- Education / Qualifications: High school/Diploma
- Knowledge: Collections system
- Experience:3 years similar role
- Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication
- English (Arabic would be an added advantage)
- Professional Database user
- Strong interpersonal / analytical skills
- Strategic and business thinking
- Good project management skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV