GB1768 - Lawyer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
To manage the processes for mortgage formalization to ensure GB’s interests are protected.
1. Provide legal support on mortgage related issues
2. Ensure correct legal documentation and compliance with mortgage formalization procedures
3. Recommend modifications in mortgage contracts, standards, models and documentation Contracts
4. Draft, negotiate and complete contracts
5. Review drafts for mortgage contracts to ensure all legal terms are met prior to contract signature Client relationships
6. Negotiate with clients on mortgage issues in consultation with Corporate Banking and Mortgage Officers
7. Enter into mediation, arbitration or court action based on assessment of case
8. Complete negotiation process through to completion
6-8 years in banking / related fields, with minimum 2-3 years in a supervisory position within Credit Administration.
- Strong Credit Background.
- Sound Knowledge of operations.
- Computer proficiency (MS Office and bank applications)
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV