GB1769 - HR Officer-Recruitment
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
The Recruitment Officer will lead recruiting efforts for qualified potential applicants to fill open positions within the Organization. This position will provide expertise and support to all hiring managers and department directors in facilitating searches, interviews, and new hire processing.
- Full execution of the recruitment process (including job posting, phone interviewing, job interviewing, regular communication with candidates and managers)
- Administers job interviewing schedules for all job vacancies.
- Develops pool of internal and external talents
- Reports the progress on assigned job vacancies on a regular basis, communicates early warnings and provide the regular feedback about the performance of the recruitment process
- Prepare offers for candidates and new hire orientation materials, as well as typical recruiter duties like interviewing candidates and screening job applicants. Recruiters also must keep detailed records of all applicants, contacts and positions.
- Provide assistance for relevant operational procedures and instructions in order to carry out team’s work controlled and consistent manner
- Build and maintain a large network in order to source qualified candidates for their positions.
- Create an overall recruiting plan that outlines the type of candidates needed and how they will be reached.
- Check in with new hires and managers to see the results of their recruiting plans and tweak them for the future.
- Design and implement programs for employee referrals.
Policies & Procedures:
Follow all operational procedures and assist new Team members by communicating the same
Corporate governance & compliance:
Work fully within:
- policies and procedures
- all compliance regulations
Education, Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
Education / Qualifications:
- Good knowledge of HR practices, Interviewing Skills and basic analytical skills
- Five plus years of Staffing/Recruitment experience, strong understanding and ability to recruit in all levels of the organization from entry level to Executive staff.
Generic & Specific Skills
- MS Office Proficient
- Bilingual in Arabic and English
- Good Communications Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Organizational Skills
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV