GB1522 - Complaint Hub Officer
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
Ensure effective handling of all customer complaints in a professional and time efficient manner thereby increase customer satisfaction and retention.
Handling Customer’s Complaint/Request:
- Contact and greet customers in an appropriate manner, ensure total customer satisfaction by careful listening of customer complaints/Requests.
- Proactively analyze customer complaint/request, check history and background to establish the gap.
- Communicate with the responsible team, applying effective techniques for customer resolutions and closure of case on level1.
- Escalate unresolved cases to relevant resolution departments and update the case accordingly.
- Ensure update of complaint management system based on the outcome of tele-calling.
- Achieve assigned complaint resolution in line with departmental policy.
- Ensure minimal turnaround time TAT on customer complaints/requests and provide prompt feedback.
- Investigate complaints/requests and set up records for problematic areas.
- Ensure a prober follow up on cases to keep the customer informed with his/her case status.
- Inform customer with the complaint/request resolution and close the case.
- Performs other duties in line with scope of work and as instructed by the direct manager.
- Productively work on feedback on call quality, call performance and after call work as and when provided by Assistant Manager.
- Obtain all updates on consumer banking products so that the customers are provided with accurate information while resolving their complaints.
- Corporate governance & Compliance: Work fully within risk policies and procedures and all compliance regulations
- AML Compliance: Comply to Anti – Money laundering policies and procedures.
Education / Qualifications: Graduate Customer Relations / Communication / Business Management / Sales & Marketing
Knowledge: knowledge of Consumer Banking Products & Services, IT and Banking Systems, Understanding of Customer Psychology
Experience: 1 – 2 year in Customer Service/Complaints handling
Generic & Specific Skills:
- Excellent Communication
- Analytical Thinking
- Problem solving ability
- Bilingual in Arabic & English
- MS Office & Banking software
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV