GB1539 - Business / Process Analyst
Process Improvement Office
About Gulf Bank
Gulf Bank was established in 1960 and has since progressed to becoming an
industry-leading financial services provider complemented by a large network of 55
branches strategically positioned in key locations across Kuwait.
The main groups of the Bank are Consumer Banking, Corporate Banking, International
Banking and Treasury.
The primary purpose of this role is to support the projects and business by Business Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering and to support implementation of projects/initiatives.
- Data Collection, Analysis and Preparation of detailed documentation (process diagrams & reports)
- Identify and map key current processes, conduct gap analysis for processes, workflows and system applications
- Identifying the root of business problems and create strong and rational business cases for change/no action
- Facilitating the re-design of business processes including clarifying, identifying issues and facilitating changes to attain the highest levels of customer service, efficiency, control and compliance
- Facilitating sessions with customers to identify process improvements
- Identify inter-intra dept/third party relationships and dependencies in the project
- Identify issues and risks
- Ensure and partner with the respective business owner / unit for the execution of “To Be” processes on the ground.
- Facilitate pilots and roll-outs
- Document process and policies for operations and new business procedures
- Helping develop training courses, workshops and methods to support process management
Education,Knowledge,Experience and Skills:
A) Education / Qualifications:
Bachelor’s Degree in IT/ Finance/ Banking/ Management
Knowledge of banking and the IT SDLC, banking systems and project management
Strong skills in Process Mapping and Business Process Reengineering
3 - 5 years of IT or Business Analyst Experience, banking experience.
Note: you will be required to attach the following:
1. Resume / CV